Wednesday 17 June 2009

I've decided on a target for the thing

The petition needs to have a target doesn't it? I mean we can try to get over that target but I want to set one anyway!

I want to get at least 700 names before I send it to ITV.

At 14.40 on June 17th it looks like we're well on our way to getting 400 names by the end of the day! (We're at 372 now!) So I don't think it'll be long before we reach our MINIMUM target! :D

I think I'll send it to ITV at the end of June because that gives us a lot of time to get as many names as possible!

Thanks to everyone who has already signed it. But please keep spreading the word by ANY means possible! I wouldn't go as far as painting 'SAVE PRIMEVAL' and then a link to the petition on your chest/back/any-other-part-of-body just yet!

Please just tell all your friends, get everyone in your house to sign it, post messages on myspace, facebook, twitter... anything to get the word across!

Here's a link to the petition

http://www.gopetition.com/online/28610.html

Thanks again guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Hope this action will be successful to save Primeval!
    Also ive put the link to petition to our site too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not computer savvy, is there anyone who can make a Primeval picture with the link for the petition embedded in it or accompanying so that we can put it on like LiveJournal/MySpace? Not sure how it would be on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete