Tuesday 16 June 2009

Emails from ITV

I e-mailed ITV yesterday and got a useless reply from them. But then I re-did it again today and made some progress... Here's the whole thing for you guys to read :P

[My 1st Email]
From: Claire Maclennan
[mailto:http://uk.mc866.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=claire.maclennan@talk21.com]
Sent: 15 June 2009 22:24
To: ITV Viewer Services
Subject: Cancellation of Primeval

I think that cancelling Primeval was a huge mistake on your part.

I have been talking to a lot of fans of the show and many of them are saying that they will stop watching itv as you have cancelled theirfavorite show.

I am included in this group of fans.

I hope that you reconsider Primeval's fate and recommision the show.

Claire Maclennan

[ITV's Reply]

Dear Claire

Thank you for your email.

After three very successful series of Primeval there are no plans at thepresent time for it to return to ITV.
High quality drama remains a keypart of the ITV schedule although our current focus is on post-watershedproductions.

Sorry to disappoint.

Kind Regards,

ITV Viewer Services -kb

[My reply to that load of...]

Will there at least be a final episode (post episode 10 of series 3) to finish off the show well instead of leaving viewers with no knowledge of what has happened or was going to happen to bring the show to a conclusion?

Claire Maclennan

[Their reply...]

Thanks again for your email.

We are sorry we have no information on our database at the moment but due to the popularity of Primeval any further news will be announcedwhen its confirmed.

Take Care

ITV Viewer Services -a/f


SO

IS THERE A POSSIBILITY WE MIGHT GET AT LEAST ONE LAST EPISODE TO TIE THINGS OFF?

I think that I'd be happy enough with that. I mean a whole other season would be great but at least with one last episode things would be finished well!


Tweet me with your thoughts! at www.twitter.com/PrimevalARC
OR
Email me! primevalarc@live.co.uk


CARRY ON SIGNING THE PETITION!! www.gopetition.com/online/28610.html

No comments:

Post a Comment