Saturday 18 July 2009

FanFiction Success!

As you can see in the poll about fanfiction, a staggering amount of you want one.

I will be creating the PrimevalARC FanFic site towards the end of next week. (I know it's a while away bit I have a lot to do this week!)


I'm also going to make a PrimevalARC Writing site where we will try and wrote a good fourth season for you guys.
I'm looking for a group of about 5 writers (including myself if necessary) to work on writing a mock fourth season of Primeval.
If you want to be a part of this then email me at primevalarc@live.co.uk.


For all the people who write but don't want to be part of that team I will be accepting fanfics that aren't to do with that project but these will be posted on the fanfic site.


What you have to do is email me.
In the email you need to put:-

- a short summary of the fic
- a age rating (keep it below PG15 please!)
- whether it'll be in chapters or 1 full installment.


Thanks for reading and I'll post more details later

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Just out of curiousity, what will be your username on there? As I am on FanFiction already and I would quite lke to read them, please.

    ReplyDelete