Monday 3 August 2009

Good news at last?!

Alright guys?

Well as promised I am blogging as soon as I hear ANYTHING Primeval so hears some news...

I got this mail in my GoPetition Mailbox and thought it'd be best if i shared it with you.


"Hope you dont mind me dropping you a line - I signed your petition a couple of months ago but I just heard some really interesting news that I thought you might like to spread around the other people that signed, and on your website? A friend of mine heard that apparently ITV might be thinking again about their decision to cancel Primeval - they've been so overwhelmed by all the support from the petitions and blogs and various articles that they might give it another try! Fingers crossed all the signatures will help change their mind!"


Thanks to Amy for sending me this! :)

*************************UPDATES *************************

I emailed Amy asking if she had any links to articles where her friend heard this and i got this back:-

As far as I can tell, my friend didnt hear it from an article, but I think they know people who work in and around ITV, so I'm guessing they got it from there? I have to say I dont know for sure, but they seemed pretty certain. From what they were saying, its something to do with all the petitions and blogs that people have been writing though.


NOW THAT REALLY IS GOOD NEWS!



*****************************************************************************

Could this be the good news we've been waiting for?

A big thank you has to go out to all the people bitching at ITV through emails, creating petitions and ESPECIALLY to all the people who've been signing the petition!

THANKS SO MUCH :D

Photobucket

Connor says thanks too ;)


Claire x

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claire, take a bow and accept applause..you were first onboard getting this petition started and yelling to the hills to ITV. Made huge mistake they did and they now have egg ALL over their $$$$$ corporate faces!! Thanks for all you've done for the Primeval show :) Crossing fingers AND toes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS REALLY IS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! I couldn't be happier at the news that Primeval could possibly get a Series 4! I felt sorry not only for us, the fans, but for the cast and production team. THIS IS GREAT! So Claire, I'll be checking back often to see if there are any updates to this. Thanks for sharing the news!

    ReplyDelete